Monday, September 15, 2014

Riccione getaway

Today I left Milano, but only for 2 nights, to spend some time by the beloved sea again! I am staying in Riccione, a town north of Italy by the sea. The reason I know of this place is because, my boss while I was working in Bangkok, and friend, manages a hotel here. 

It is a very beautiful hotel called Hotel De La Ville. So I am staying here in such a gorgeous and big room with 2 balconies and view of the pool! Like I always say, it's not what you know, it's who you know ;) Anyways, it's very nice to get away from the big city (even though I love Milano!) I mow have a bit of time to relax and discover a new place and most importantly think about my next move! 

I have been playing with various ideas and trying to decide if I want to stay and work in Italy or just travel a bit within this stunning country and then move on to work else where.. Any ideas would be appreciated! Hehe. Without a doubt I want to visit Paris, Switzerland and maybe end up working in London. I also have to consider my finances :p In a perfect world - it wouldn't matter. But at some stage, I have to find a job! Alas, I will leave that to a later stage and enjoy my time here right now.

Lots of love,
The Adventure Seeker
X

(In my hotel room)

(Penne Aribiata at Canasta! Delish)

(Sending kisses..)

No comments:

Post a Comment