Friday, September 12, 2014

Milano

Good morning from Milano! 

I arrived last night so don't have too much to say just yet. But I am already in love. After a wholes day of traveling just from Athens, after both my flights were delayed due to bad weather, they left my luggage in Rome! Haha. But it's ok - cause I'm in Milano!

Anyways I went to the main plaza and saw the Duomo which is so beautiful. We then had dinner above a mall overlooking the Duomo which was amazing. First meal in Italy of course had to be pasta and good wine, which are two of my favorite things so was perfect. 

Today I will firstly get my luggage back, then we plan to visit a market which should be good. I want also start working out a bit so thinking of joining a gym.. Haha as if. Anyways I will keep you posted!

Ciao,
The adventure seeker 
X
 
(Me in front of the beautiful Duomo)

(First dinner in Italia: ravioli and lasagne with wine)

(View of the Duomo from the rooftop restaurant we ate at)

No comments:

Post a Comment