Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Chasing summer..

Welcome to The International Travel Diary! I have created this blog as an outlet to share my creative journey as I travel from place to place on my gapyear. Why I have created an entire blog dedicated to travel and the world? My passion is travel and everything that goes with it. New places, different people, culture, food, experiences and everything you need to know about these different things. And my story? In a nut shell, I always wanted to travel after school but everyone recommended I study first - which I did. Last year I started at the University of Cape Town, an unexpected and tragic thing happened to me in May 2013 (I had a severe car accident) and I could not continue with my studies. Some would say this was a negative incident that set me back a lot. However, I call it destiny. I had so much free time when I was recovering, I thought about my life and what I would do next. I decided I would peruse my passion of traveling and set my studies back another year. So, I took a year off and here we are. 2014 - The year of travel. 

Filakia, from a small island in Greece,

The adventure seeker 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment