Thursday, August 7, 2014

Brazilian

I have never been to Brazil, in fact I have never visited any of the Americas. However, I am very familiar with the Brazilian cut bikini bottom. I had only discovered these gems about two months ago, and since then, some could say it has changed my life (considering I am chasing summer this year so am in my bikini 80% of the time).

Everyone knows that the Brazilian cut is more revealing than the standard cut bikini bottom (true) and therefore must be more unflattering (false) on someone that doesn't have a perfectly toned body (I can attest to this). However, it is because of the cut that curves along the sides of your bum that makes your bottom appear more rounded. (Tip: Giving your bum that "I do my squats" look). 

It's a similar concept to when I was a young teen and my breasts started appearing, I wanted them to appear larger than they were. Thinking it would assist this, I bought a bra, a size smaller so that my boobs would bulge out. Yes, I did indeed have a rather nice fake cleavage. However, the actual cup appeared a size smaller than they were with half my breast pouring out of the bra causing the opposite effect. I'm sure we can all agree that this wasn't the best asset to my newly formed chest.

Below is a picture of all the ladies in Mykonos. Me on the far left in my Brazilian cut. (Of course the one I'm wearing is a very cut away Brazilian but you don't have to wear such a small one. I'm a little obsessive about funny tan lines).

Filakia,
The Adventure Seeker
x


Below: Me bronzing in my first purchased Brazilian cut bikini bottom from Med in Athens, Greece.


Below: Me bronzing yet again in my latest purchase from Calzedonia in Patra, Greece.

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! Such an amazing post, more women need to love and show off their curves.

    ReplyDelete